Our clients include a variety of enterprises from small business organizations to large industrial manufacturing and service companies, hospitality customers serving large metropolitan areas, non-profit organizations including hospitals as well as energy and engineering companies.
- Heppolt Vertical Axis Wind Turbines, Palm Springs, CA. Heppolt is a new market entrant into the very competitive utility-scale wind turbine marketplace.
- Personalized DoorMats Company, Longwood, FL. PDC allows customers to create their own personalized floor mat designs and provides the product to their customers in market leading shipment times.
- PowerGrid Engineering LLC, Lake Mary, FL. PGE is a privately-held engineering company providing technical solutions to large and small electric utilties in the southeast and midwest US.
- Duke Energy, Lake Mary, FL. Duke Energy is the largest U.S. investor-owned electric utility. Duke's non-regulated business provides value-added services to customers inside and outside the regulated service territory which allow businesses to focus their capital and efforts on improving their core business while Duke owns, manages and maintains the infrastructure assets.
- GLG, New York City, NY. GLG provides a range of professional support and advice for businesses on a range of issues from infrastructure, healthcare and renewable energy issues.